Friday, October 19, 2012

Gary Johnson Will Legalize Weed!

I just recently found out about the Libertarian Presidential candidate, Gary Johnson, Governor of  New Mexico. we can't allow the media to bury people like Gary Johnson and Ron Paul, also don't forget these are the same media owned by big corporations that are funding Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.

I use to be a blind sheep until my eyes were opened as I started to do more online research and as I begin to read more, I no longer saw my self as the sheep followers of society but instead, started thinking for myself the best that I can, and more people are also being educating themselves, to the point where most people no longer believe the same mainstream media that was used since the days of Hiroshima.

Watch the video below to hear what Gary Johnson has to say.






No comments:

Post a Comment