Monday, October 22, 2012

What Will Donald Trump Expose About Obama?

This even got my attention, seriously, after watching Months of Trump grill Obama about his birth certificate and how he played around like he was going to run for president , It's hard to take anything he says serious, but this time we will see what Trump has to say, I posted the link to the news at the bottom.

Trump claims to have something big on Obama, and I can't wait to see it, especially since Trump does have a lot of money, and, he can hire plenty of investigators and people who have opportunities and the power to dig information on anyone, he is a business man after all..

He won't announce it till this week, possibly Wednesday, I am very excited and I'm hoping this guy isn't pulling my jimmies or just getting our hopes up for some laughs, Trump better not be trolling around.

Trump Announcement On Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment